You are at the right place to begin your journey on a peaceful path to confident living!
There really is a path to find your sense of peace in the middle of all the circumstances that confront you. While none of us can control all the outside situations, you can learn a process to find the deep wisdom to make confident choices in the face of your reality. As Victor Frankl learned as a holocaust survivor:
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.... Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and freedom.
You can start finding your path today!
You can easily learn the skills to stop reacting negatively or stuffing your emotions when you:
- feel so stressed that you are ready to blow up at the next person who talks to you,
- feel like you are on your last nerve and anything might be too much to handle,
- feel too emotional to even think straight,
- feel like your patience with someone you care about has run out,
- feel like your reactions are putting important relationships at risk, or
- feel like your 'inner critic' is berating you, your ideas or plans and robbing you of your confidence.
Finding that you can actually pause, be present in the moment and with a quiet mind find a life-affirming response when you would normally have reacted negatively.
Realizing that you can quickly tap into the deeper inner wisdom to make wise choices to the situations that you would have made fear-based choices or avoided and felt paralyzed.
Making decisions with confidence from an inner awareness and deep knowing of the right choice in any situation.
All of us, to one degree or another, unconsciously over-identify with our emotions and can lose our sense that we can 'have emotions" without them 'having us.'
Every cell in our body has innate intelligence about our inner process of 'being and becoming' the expression of our invincible preciousness - our Larger Self. Our bodies knew how to "be" before we had language to think or analyze.
However, we too often live cut off from sensing our body's ways of communicating with us and consequently live as if we are only a much smaller self.
The amazing truth is that you can learn the skills to renew your inner awareness, live your Larger Self and find peace, compassion and confidence replacing anxiety, needless suffering, rivalry and negative reactions.
You can begin making a permanent change in you life today. The first step can be our "Growing Bigger Than What's Provoking You!" online course - and it's offered at no cost. Yes, that's correct - it's FREE!
Start Today "Getting Bigger Than What's Provoking You!"
New to Focusing?
If you are new to focusing then it is easy to start with our no-fee eCourse Growing Bigger Than What's Provoking You!
The eCourse includes:
- 5 Practice skill videos that can empower you to begin choosing your response rather than reacting. Each practice builds on the previous lessons and will guide you through the process.
- 5 Practice skills to print in a downloadable pdf format.
- 5 Reflection videos by someone who has used each of the Practice skills.
- A bonus video of a mini Focusing Session demonstration.
- A no-fee Focusing Session with Dr. Paul Fitzgerald after completing the course - a $75 value.
- The option to set your own pace going through the course.
Watch for information about a New Live Online course to help you take your HCS Focusing to the Next Level!
After completing Getting Bigger Than What's Provoking You! and the Focusing Session with Dr. Paul Fitzgerald, you can take HCS Focusing to the next level.
Watch for additional details about enrolling in A Peaceful Path to Confident Living.
You Can Grow Beyond Negative and Self-limiting Reactions to circumstances and the behaviors of others.
Tired of repeating negative and self-critical reactions that block you from creating the life you want when you:
- over-react angrily toward another's comments and actions,
- feel personal embarrassment for another person's actions as if you are doing them,
- become irritated with someone who is not meeting your expectations,
- lose your enthusiasm for a new project, adventure, job possibility or creative expression,
- feel overwhelming self-doubt or self-criticism about your competency for a task or relationship?
YOU CAN FREE YOURSELF using the practical and easy-to-use SHADOW WORK TOOL in this course.